God not only blessed me with an amazing husband but an incredible father to our girls. They are the apple of his eye and my heart melts to watch him with them.
Here is one of my favorite pics. Grace was either sick or having trouble sleeping so Matt climbed into her crib and lay with her until she fell asleep.
Here is a recent picture of Matt with Reese where you can just see him beaming with pride and love.
10 Things (and there are many, many more) that make Matt a wonderful father.......
10. He works long, hard hours to provide for his family.
9. Every night he bathes and reads books to one if not both of the girls.
8. He paints their fingernails and toenails.
7. He regularly conducts daddy/daughter dance parties in our living room and acts just as silly and crazy as a toddler.
6. He sings "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" over and over again for Grace when she asks.
5. If mommy is at the end of her patience, he can tell and steps right in and takes over so that mommy can escape for a few minutes to regain my composure.
4. He is the one that can't say no when the girls want to sleep with us. He is also the one they want to snuggle with.
3. He changes diapers and when the girls were babies would get up with them when he could so that I could sleep.
2. He tells them everyday how beautiful and special they are to him.
1. He loves them unconditionally and never holds back his emotions when it comes to expressing that love to them.
You could say I'm pretty excited to be adding another Daddy's girl to the family in just four months. I know she will hold a special place in his heart, just like his other two princesses. And I know he will be her Prince. As Grace tells him... "You are my prince Daddy and we love each other!"